Is this the right place for you?
Our goal is to build a team that is passionate about the trucking and transportation industry, so we are always interested in meeting qualified professionals to join the team!
Inquire about our career opportunities at email@example.com.
This position will provide CDL driving training to CNS Driver Training Center clients of all skill levels on a part-time basis (approximately 15-30 hours per week, as scheduled).
- Highly organized and efficient
- Effective communication – verbal, writing, instruction
- Exceptional driving skills
- Unrestricted Class A CDL
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- 5 years of verifiable commercial driving experience
Please forward a current resume, complete with 3 relevant driving and/or instruction references, and all points of contact from past employers to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.