Is this the right place for you?
Our goal is to build a team that is passionate about the trucking and transportation industry, so we are always interested in meeting qualified professionals to join the team!
Inquire about our career opportunities at email@example.com.
There are no job openings at this time, however you can contact us or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our program is growing & we need trainers! Join us and enjoy a favorable schedule and rewarding career! Supplement your income with evening and weekend shifts, available now!
Who are we?
We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company and dynamic team of professionals. CNS Driver Training Center (DTC) —headquartered in Lititz, PA— is a CDL training facility training quality professional drivers. DTC is part of a family of companies, including Compliance Navigation Specialists, Northern Insurance Specialists, CNS Occupational Medicine, and Carolyn’s Notary Service.
Who are you?
A professional commercial driver, interested in behind-the-wheel, one-on-one training. Someone interested in beginning a new career or furthering a current career within the transportation industry.
The instructor provides expertise and knowledge to the new driver through teaching maneuvers, pre and post-trip inspection guidance, and general driving practice after an individual has obtained their CDL permit. All instruction is one-on one and on the road, not in a classroom or a group setting.
Qualifications and Education:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with new drivers of all skill levels
- Unrestricted Valid Class A CDL
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
Feel free to check out our websites and learn more about our operations and team!
Job Type: Full-time or Part -Time
Rapid/Antigen & PCR testing readily available through our occupational medicine division. PPE provided, as well as sanitizing supplies available for each team member for personal work space. Temperature self-checks required, infrared thermometers provided
Who are we?
CNS Driver Training Center, headquartered in Lititz, PA, serves the transportation and trucking industry across North America. We are a fast-growing company comprised of a team of trainers providing one-on-one training, tutoring, and testing for CDL Class A and Class B licensure. Our sister companies include Northern Insurance Specialists, Compliance Navigation Specialists, CNS Occupational Medicine, and Carolyn’s Notary Service, each also based in Lititz, PA.
Who are you?
You are positive and have a bright personality. You can multi-task and maintain a high-level of organization. You desire to work within an energetic, youthful team and organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be a part of a fast-growing business.
The Administrative Assistant will oversee and participate in the workflows pertaining to training scheduling, testing scheduling, billing, and intake of new individuals seeking to gain their CDL license.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient using Microsoft products (Word, Excel) and able to adapt to new programs quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with customers and clients verbally and in writing/electronically
- Broad knowledge of all service lines for general questions, correspondence, referrals and cross promotional opportunities
- Develop deep expertise in DOT regulations, and regulations of a CDL license
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Onboarding of new clients
- Management of driver compliance and pre-training compliance
- Schedule coordination
- Email and Phone communication with prospective clients ad clients
- Customer Service/Communication with clients
Secondary/Back-Up Support Responsibilities
- Truck maintenance logs and scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Antigen and PCR tests available upon request
This position will provide CDL driving training to CNS Driver Training Center clients of all skill levels on a full-time basis.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Effective communication – verbal, writing, instruction
- Exceptional driving skills
- Unrestricted Class A CDL
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- 5 years of verifiable commercial driving experience
Please forward a current resume, complete with 3 relevant driving and/or instruction references, and all points of contact from past employers to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.